Welcome to the fall session of the Boys '09 IHSA soccer. We’re looking forward to a season (fingers crossed!) We’re in the midst of finalizing our game schedule right now, but want to share all of the details to date.
Mondays: 4:30-6pm Kugler Mill fields (led by Coever trainer)
Wednesdays: 4:30-6pm Kugler Mill fields (led by Coever trainer)
- We will start practice on Monday 8/17 (4:30-6pm) at Kugler Mill fields. As a reminder, IHSA is an earned opportunity, and we want to make sure the boys understand that they should be listening to the trainer/coaches and are working together as a team.
- With intent to keep everyone safe and healthy, we would ask that the boys have masks on as they arrive and as they depart practices, but can remove their masks during practices. As always, if your child is not feeling well, please keep them home. Please try and have the boys social distance before/after practice. They should always have cleats, shinguards, a size 4 ball, and a water bottle.
- Tournament This is up in the air for now, honestly. We are working a fairly robust game schedule with 8-9 games, so there will be plenty of playing time. If we have the right opportunity for a tournament, we will work that with the IHSA league.
- Game schedule-should be posted within the next week or so. We will not start games until after Labor Day weekend. There will likely be a game or 2 during the week, for which we will swap a practice. I do have the uniforms and will be distributing them at practice.
- Please make sure you have opted in to receive text messages in your IH registration. For bad weather or rescheduled games, we will first push a text from the IH website.
- We can't wait to get on the pitch! We're very much looking forward to bringing the team together for skill building, teamwork and fun.
If you have any questions at all, please let me know. Appreciate the agility and support as we navigate this new world of soccer!
Christa, Rob & Carl